Computer Accounting Courses E Accounting Courses in Dehradun
become business leader and business manger
E-Accounting Course in Dehradun
Computer accounting course helps in the maintenance of accounts records with the help of the latest software. Computer accounting is also known as E Accounting, which involves use of accounting software for managing Accounts and taxation. It helps to automate daily tasks with accuracy and generating instant reports like – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, GST, TDS. Vista Academy E accounting course is very useful for graduate/ undergraduate students from Commerce or Arts background. Any Commerce stream student can do these Courses. Accounting Courses can be done both online and classroom training. Vista Academy provides online accounting courses with live classes also.
A course imbibed with the latest software and practical training as needed by employers.
e-Accounting is containing two words E and Accounting.
E in E-Accounting means electronic in which every record is in electronic
form and not on paper. In current time with implementation of GST and other compliance online the role of e-Accounting plays a very vital role in every business organization either small
and big scale in day-to-day life. In this electronic accounting system
source documents and accounting records exist in digital form instead of on paper.
It is an application of online and internet technologies to the business accounting function.
e-Accounting course is new progress in area of accounting.
Why students do not make good career in Financial Accounting ?
- Students do not value practical
- 90% of the students only focus on college degree which have nothing to do with practical training.
- Most ot the students do not have basic knowledge of accounting even after degree from College.
- Think they will learn after graduation.
- Join low quality training institute.
- Parents not aware about practical training.
Diploma in E- Accounting & Taxation
- Journal Entries and Books of Accounts
- Inventory valuation and depreciation
- Bank reconciliation ROE
- Financial Statement with adjustment entries Ratio analysis.
- E-transaction and Misc. Banking Transaction and operations.
- Cash Flow statement
- Real Time Projects on Manual Accounting.
M2- Tally.ERP 9 (Computerized Accounting)
- Creation Modification and deletion of company Ledger and Groups.
- Security control, Back Up and Restore Process
- Accounting Vouchers and inventory entries
- Advance Inventory Management
- Multiple currency
- Interest Calculation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Zero value entries and discount
- GST accounting entries in Tally-ERP 9
- Cost Center – creation and allocation
- Branch Transaction CNV AT credit
- Company merger and splitting
- Accounting Inventory and taxation
M-3 Business communication Skills
- Self Presentation
- Professional Etiquette
- Interviewing Essential and Skills
- Real Life projects for personality
M4- Finalization and Reconciliation of Accounts
- Projects on Reconciliation of Debtors and creditors.
- Projects on Branch Reconciliation.
- Projects on Branch Reconciliation
- Projects on ledger scrutiny
- Projects on BRS
M5- Tally.ERP9 (Computerized Accounting )
- Adjustments of invoices and debit and credit notes
- Adjustments of credit purchases and sales.
- Adjustments of outstanding and prepaid transaction.
- Reserves provisions and adjustment of Provisions for
- Depreciation ,bad debts and taxes
- Preparation of Financial Statement.
- online Finalization of Financial Statement
M 6 Financial Excel with Data analysis.
Use Excel tools and functions to clean and prepare data for analysis
- Master Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team
- Carry out regular tasks faster than ever before
- Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
- Build Cash Flow statements
- Discover how to value a company
- Build Valuation models from scratch
- Create models with multiple scenarios
- Design professional and good-looking advanced charts
- Concept and provision of PF and ESI and taxes
- Payroll processing through Tally.ERP 9
- Documentation and e filing of FP and ESI
- Advance job order processing in tally.
M8. Power BI for Data Analysis in Accounts and Finance.
The Power BI package of analytical tools provides precise business insight across a variety of organisational areas, including finance and accounting. As a business user, you can use Power BI to prepare financial operations dashboard that visualizes data from cost management and accounting.
M9. Stock Market Analysis
- Introduction to Balance Sheet
- Three Important Balance Sheet Reading Skills
- Balance Sheet Reading through Financial Ratios
- Balance Sheet Reading through Fund Flow Statement
- Balance Sheet Reading through Cash Flow Statement, and others.
M10 . SQL for Finance and Accounts
For financial applications, SQL is a great programming language. There is no alternative for data, especially in financial analysis, to defend or argue a decision! SQL is excellent with queries but not so much with data organization. It has a great backend, works with very few filters, and is declarative.
M11. Python for Accountant.
As a consequence, the demand for qualified experts in the finance sector is increasing at an exponential rate. In today’s competitive environment, you must be prepared to improve your skills at any time. Vista Academy is always ready to help you in improving your current skills. With our Python in Finance Course, you may take your profession to new heights. The following are some high-level perspectives on the course:
WHY TO BE EXPERT IN EXCEL
Microsoft Office Excel was designed to support accounting functions such as budgeting, preparing financial statements and creating balance sheets. It integrates with external data to allow you to import and export banking information and financial data to and from other accounting software platforms.
VBA with EXCEL
VBA is a language used for programming tasks and actions in Excel or developing additional functions in Excel worksheets that are customised to your work needs. VBA is great for automating actions – saving time by performing programmed actions time and time again.
Power Bi for accounts and finance jobs ?
Power BI is the latest Microsoft tool to help you analyse across data sets and really get behind the numbers. It builds on Excel concepts but enables even more powerful data manipulation. It’s a tool that every accountant can benefit from.
A Power BI dashboard in financial operations allows you to monitor and track each of your finance-related KPIs or metrics. How does this help? The financial operations dashboard in Power BI allows you to:
- Implement better cost and cash management strategies.
- Track your business expenses and sales revenue.
- Provide a daily overview of the cash flow in your business and your liquidity status.
- Track the status of your account payables and account receivables so as to complete all the outstanding payments (due from your clients) and owed payments (to your business vendors and partners).
- Achieve the financial goals of your company..
How is SQL used in finance and Accounts ?
SQL is an important computing language to learn. It is the language of data and databases. SQL allows us to store and manipulate data so that we can make the best decisions with the data that we have. SQL is perfect for accountants.
It’s an essential skill for the digital age we live in
Many would say that software is eating the world and data is the new oil. Learning SQL fundamentally separates you from all others in your role by giving you an extra dimension in your ability to execute. You’ll be able to talk to computers, and access data in its raw form!
Python for Accounts and Finance
Python will turn you into the most productive accountant your firm has ever seen. Without wasting your time, this course will teach you key features of Python that accountants need to know.
Python is commonly used in quantitative finance to process and analyze massive datasets, such as financial data. Data visualisation is made easier using libraries like Pandas, which enable for complex statistical analyses.
Why not only learn Tally ?
Tally l is only for working in SME or small, medium enterprise just learning will not trained to work on big data and MNC therefore a new progame is launched for better opportunities.Our program is equipped with tally Statistics and software SQL Power BI,Python, Excel
Does Vista Academy provide online live classes?
Yes, Online classes are available with
Does Vista Academy provide classroom live classes?
Yes, We do provide classroom classes to students who can come to classes at Vista Academy premises.
What is the duration of course?
Our course is 12 month modules.
Does the E-Accounting course in Dehradun allow students to work on live projects??
E – Accounting course training is usually built around real-time execution. So, you will get to work on industry projects to real.
Why to lean E accounting course ?
By doing E-Accounting course, learners are more confident to deliver work with 100% accuracy. E-Accounting course helps you to get a job in Core Accounts and Taxation, which gives a compounded caree
Do the Tally and other software such as SQL Power BI,Python, Excel training institutes in Dehradun offer placement services?
Yes, We after completion, of course, provide placement to students.
Will I get a certificate after completion of the course?
Of course! Our Course training institutes provide industry-recognized certifications. The certificate will be handed over to you at the end of the course.
Is this course beneficial for MBA finance students?
Yes, Because you will understand the accounting entry to the Balance Sheet. How to pass entry, the effect of entry Dr or Cr. Statutory details, it is very useful to learn practically. but be practice on it.
At the time of placements, many companies ask for your knowledge on GST as it is a uniformed tax structure across the whole nation. With the tally, u can learn the practical implementation of GST in the books.
Can I get a job after completing Course?
What is the salary after completion, of course?
Why learn E-Accounting from Vista Academy?
- Practical training
- Concept clearance
- 100% placement assistance
- Affordable fee
- Best training institute in Dehradun Uttarakhand
- Training from Experts.
- Just doing a degree can’t give you any exposure where there is no practical training.
- High quality training
What is the Fee structure of the course?
The duration of the complete course is 12 months in which you will learn Accounts, Taxation, GST, Expert Tally, Cost Accounting and Advance excel,Power BI ..
Is Vista Academy Provides Advance training in Tally ERP 9 Power BI EXCEL in Dehradun?
Second, look for an institute that provides you organized curriculum/courseware which covers the concepts as well.
Career options after Tally
- Admin Executive.
- Accounts Executive.
- Audit Executive.
- Financial Analyst.
- Account Manager.
- Senior Accountant.
- Purchase executive
- Data Analyst
- BI Manager
Carrier in accounts and finance
Who can learn this course? Is there an eligibility criterion ?
Seeing as it is a computer accounting software, a basic knowledge about both these areas (computers and accounting) is recommended. Any person who has passed their 12th standard can sign up for this course.
Is this course value for money ?
Many institute give u job just after 1-3 month of training in different field after charging heavy fees these courses doesn’t create any value of training they are just cheating . Our course is designed with intense practical training and contain all the elements which help students to make great career in a Accounting and finance filed.
ROLE OF AN ACCOUNTANT
Rs 15,000 to Rs 30,000 per month
At least intermediate or graduate
Zero but should have knowledge of accounting
How you will get a job ?
By team of Vista Academy or local newspaper
How do you know what to do ?
As per senior accountant or owner instruction
- Entry of sale or purchase bills
- Entry of payment or receipt vouchers.
- Bank or cash entries.
- Knowledge of Excel Power BI
- Debtor or creditor reconciliation
- Working on tally or customer software
- Banking work like cash or cheque deposit.
- Working what senior accountant instruct.
- No need to worry about taxation.
- Preparation of customer reports
Rs 25000 to rs 35,000
At least graduate
At least 2 to 3 years
How you will get a job ?
Local newspaper or job consultancy or By team of Vista Academy
How do you know what to do ?
By your expertise or senior instructions.
- Complete working of assistance job.
- Resolve the buyer or supplier conflict
- Coordinate with owner or senior accountant.
- Expert level working on Excel and Ms world.
- Able to rectify error of your assistance.
- Have good knowledge of accounting concept.
- Good communication skills.
- Should know about basic of math skills.
- Analytical thinking and preparing reports
Rs 35000 to Rs 60,000
At least graduate or post graduate
At least 5 yrs
How you will get a job?
Online portal or job consultancy or By team of Vista Academy consultancy
How do you know what to do?
Nobody tell you.
- Good communication skills
- Do doubt having perfect knowledge of accounting. Concept and policies.
- preparation of reports
- Finalization of accounts and cash flow management
- Responsible for all financial activities in the company.
- Coordination with Manager
- No need of recording transaction.
- Online payment of taxes or net banking .
- Able to handle account department.
- Meeting the buyer and supplier and resolve conflict.
- Meeting the bank or meeting the bank compliance.
What is duration of the course ?
Accounting Advance Tally and Excel
Accounting Advance Tally
And GST and Excel and Power BI
Diploma in Computer accounting
Adv.Accounting Adv tally
GST , Adv. Excel with VB
and Power BI,