How to create Multiple Ledger in Tally Prime
To Create multiple ledgers in Tally Prime.
- We need to go to Gateway of Tally Prime.
- Now Gateway of tally Prime we need to go to Charts of accounts
- Now from the chart from chart of accounts, we need to select Ledger
- Now from Ledger press ALT+ H from the keyboard
- A new window on Screen appear from there we need to select Multiple Create.
- Now a new window appears to select the Group under which multiple ledgers needs to be created
- Type the name of the ledger if any Opening type it otherwise leaves it blank.
- Your multiple ledgers are created.
for more see the pictures below
Gatewateway of Tally > Charts of Accounts >Ledger + Press ALT+H + select multiple create